- Chemical & Materials Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering & Engineering Mechanics
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Electro-Optics & Photonics
- Engineering Management, Systems and Technology
- Engineering Technology Undergraduate Programs
- Engineering Management & Management Science Graduate Programs
- Research & Scholarship
- Faculty & Staff
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Welcome to the Department of Engineering Management, Systems and Technology!
Are you looking to start a rewarding career as a technology professional or to catapult your career forward as a technology leader? With state-of-the-art labs and professors with extensive real-world industrial experience, the Department of Engineering Management, Systems, and Technology offers engineering practice-based undergraduate and graduate programs.
The four undergraduate programs in Electronic and Computer, Industrial, Global Manufacturing Systems, and Mechanical Engineering Technology prepare students for careers within manufacturing, product and system design, and the technical sales and service industries using experiential learning and a broad multidisciplinary curriculum.
Our master’s degree programs in Engineering Management and Management Science will help you learn skills that can accelerate your professional career. They provide the rigorous engineering basics upon which most successful management strategies for system optimization and product & process improvement are built.