We believe all our customers deserve outstanding service. We have established these policies and regulations to deliver a positive experience that is prompt, courteous and satisfies your needs and exceeds your expectations.
- Building Use (pdf)
- Food and Drink (pdf)
- Display or Posting of Informational Items (pdf)
- Emergencies, Weather Related Closings and Delays (pdf)
- Acquisition and Retention of Materials and Resources (pdf)
- Book Allocation Formula (pdf)
- Collection Assessment Guidelines (pdf)
- Deaccessioning Library Materials (pdf)
- Donating Materials (pdf)
And the Rest.....
Library records of patron use of reading and media materials are kept for administrative purposes only. Books and materials currently on loan, overdue, or those for which fines have been paid are associated with patrons on the data files. No history of books and readers is maintained. Books and readers by general categories and statuses are associated for administrative purposes only. In accordance with the above, the library follows the University policy concerning the confidentiality of student records.