- Alumni Association
- Alumni Weekend
- Alumni Awards
- Distinguished Alumni Award
- Honorary Alumni Award
- Conte Special Service Award
- Yuhas Alumni Special Service Award
- President's Award
- Nominate a Candidate
- Staying Involved
- Alumni and Friends Network
- Alumni Services
- Support Your School
- Distinctive Alumni
- Contact Us
Make a Nomination
We encourage all University of Dayton School of Law alumni to nominate a colleague for a UDSL Alumni Award.
Please include an explanation supporting your nominations for Alumni Awards. This may include information about the candidate such as professional activity, employment, honors, distinctions, leadership qualities, involvement with professional or community organizations, involvement with the University of Dayton School of Law, or a brief explanation that supports your reason for nomination. Please vote only once.
How to Submit Nominations
Nominations may be submitted using a PDF version of the ballot or our online form below.
- By mail: Complete the Alumni Awards paper nomination form (PDF) and include any supporting information. Submit it to the Office of External Relations at University of Dayton School of Law, Office of External Relations, 300 College Park, Dayton, Ohio 45469-2772.
- By fax: Completed forms and supporting information may be faxed to the Office of External Relations at 937-229-4769.
- By email: Submit your nomination and supporting information via email at LawAlumni@udayton.edu. Please be sure to include your full name and specify which award you are nominating the candidate to receive.
Deadline: Nominations for 2015 must be received by Feb. 13, 2015.
The Alumni Association Board of Trustees will vote to determine winners. Awards are presented at the annual Alumni Weekend celebration.