Posting a Job
Employers are encouraged to post internship, cooperative education, part-time and full-time jobs for students and alumni in Hire a Flyer free of charge. Once posted students and alumni may submit a résumé either through Hire a Flyer or directly to the employer via email or the organization's web site. Generally, postings are active for eight weeks. All new positions are sent to students and alumni in a weekly email entitled the Hire a Flyer Weekly Spotlight.
Step 1: Create an account in Hire a Flyer
- From the Career Services website, click on Employer Login under the Hire a Flyer logo.
- Click the link at the bottom of the page - Click here to create a new account!
- In the Find Your Organization search field, begin typing the name of your organization. As you type, the system will automatically search and display a list of matching organizations below.
- Note: If your organization’s name can be referenced in different ways, please try searching all of them before determining that your organization is not listed.
- If your organization’s name appears, select the box next to the name and click Continue.
- If your organization’s name does not appear, click Can’t Find Your Organization? Complete the Employer Information and Contact Information fields. Click Register when finished.
- You will then see a red message informing you that your profile is now complete. Click Submit Profile for office approval.
Step 2: Post your job
- Log in to Hire a Flyer. Click on My Job Listings, then select New Job from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the Position Information, Contact Information, and Posting Information fields. Check our Job Posting Tips (.pdf) for advice on optimizing your job in Hire a Flyer!
- Click Save to submit your job for approval. Please allow 1-2 days for your job to be approved.
Questions? Contact Us
Please call Career Services at 937-229-2045 or email email@example.com