The Center for Student Involvement provides monetary assistance for recognized undergraduate student organizations to host late night programs through the #UDLATENIGHT grant program.
All #UDLATENIGHT events must be:
- Alcohol-free and not promote behaviors associated with alcohol consumption.
- Open to the entire UD community.
- Held on Friday or Saturday night between 10pm and 2am.
- Registered through OrgSync.
- Advertised using the approved #UDLATENIGHT flyer template.
All #UDLATENIGHT events must meet one or more or the following outcomes:
- Promotes a healthy or ethical social environment.
- Promotes diversity.
- Fosters community.
- Enhances leadership or event planning skills.
- Student organizations may apply for grants up to $1,500 per semester.
- Applications must be submitted by the 25th of the month prior to the proposed event date.
- A detailed budget outline is required with all grant submissions.
- Prior grant funding decisions are not accurate predictions of future grant funding.
- Funds cannot be applied to support overall execution of fundraisers/charities (i.e. parties/concert to raise funds).
To receive funds following the event, an organization must:
- Have and provide CSI with the organization’s bursar account number.
- Complete all post-event paperwork within one week of the event.
- Provide CSI with receipts for all items purchased or services rendered; organizations will be reimbursed for the amount awarded or the amount spent on the event, whichever is less.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding grants please contact Jasmine Whitlow, Graduate Assistant for Student Life, at email@example.com or (937) 229-3358.