Skip to main content

Contractor Access Request

Obtaining an ID Badge

In order to submit an access request, contractors must be in possession of a permanent ID badge.  Fill out both links below to apply.  Approved applicants can get badges for a $10 fee.  

  1. Non-Employee Agreement & Data Sheet
  2. Background Check Form


Requesting Building Access

Once in possession of a permanent ID badge, contractors may request access to campus facilities via the below form on a project basis. 

Please note, a valid ID badge number is required.

Contractor Access Request Form


Facilities Management

300 College Park
Dayton, Ohio 45469 - 2904