- Department of Public Safety
- Crime Reporting (Campus Security and Fire Safety Report)
- Parking Services
- Online Services
- Employee Parking Information
- Student Parking Information
- Visitor and Event Parking
- Transportation Services
- Citation and Appeal Information
- Parking Map
- Bicycle Registration
- Police Operations
- Emergency Medical Services
- Crime Prevention
- Safety and Security
- Campus Escort Service
- Fingerprint Services
Visitor and Event Parking Information
All vehicles parked on University of Dayton property must display a valid University of Dayton parking permit weekdays 6:00 am - 7:30 pm (see hours of parking). Visitors parking beyond two consecutive weeks or for more than three times per month must purchase a permit. Employees and students are not permitted to park in visitor spaces.
Visitors can obtain a permit at the visitor centers (University Circle/L Street or Lot C) or at Parking Services, Fitz Hall, room 191.
For group events, contact parking services to make arrangements or complete the “Request Form for Guest/Event Parking” below.
Delivery spaces are available for short term parking.
Visitor Parking at River Campus
- A parking permit is not required for visitors in visitor parking spaces.
- Employees and students are not permitted to park in visitor spaces.
- For visits more that three days, contact parking services for arrangements.
- For group events, contact parking services to make arrangements.
- 30 minute delivery zones are available. Emergency flashers are required.
Monthly PermitsMonthly permits can be purchased by the individual or department for temporary employees, volunteers, contractors, vendors, or those requiring short term parking.
Visitor Center Locations and Hours of Operation
- University Circle (College Park & L Street)
- Lot C (Stonemill & Evanston)
Academic Year Hours:
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. through 7:30 p.m.
- 7:30 a.m. through 7:30 p.m. for the first two weeks of each Summer session
- 7:30 a.p. through 4:30 p.m. thereafter
Visitor Disability Parking
All marked disability parking spaces and zones are enforced 24 hours daily, 7 days a week. A visitor with a State issued disability parking permit may stop by the Visitor’s Center located on campus to obtain a temporary University disability permit.
Contractor / Vendor Parking
Vehicles parked on campus more than two weeks are required to purchase and display a parking permit. Vehicles parking on campus infrequently/periodically may obtain a temporary permit from the visitor center. Monthly permits can be purchased by the individual or department for contractors, vendors, or those requiring short term parking.
Permits are not required for:
- Delivery Vehicles parked in loading dock or delivery areas
- Freight Trucks
- Public Service Vehicles
Vehicles are all company or private vehicles used to conduct business on campus.