- HR Home
- Employment Opportunities
- Employee Relations
- Employee Resources
- Banner/Porches HR Connections Resources
- Discounts for Employees
- Disability Accommodation for Employees
- Dual Career Resources
- Employment Verification
- Hiring Manager Toolkit
- HR Forms
- New Employee Resources
- University Organizational Charts
- Employment and Labor Law Posters
- Learning and Development
- Wellness Program
Employee Benefit Handbooks
- Faculty (pdf) - This handbook applies to all full time contracted faculty members.
- Exempt (pdf) - Exempt employees are salaried employees who are not subject to the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act regarding hours of work and overtime. Research Institute technicians are also governed by the benefits and leaves of absences described in this manual. Where certain benefits and leaves of absences differ for these employees, it is so indicated.
- Non-exempt (pdf) - Non-exempt employees are hourly paid employees who are subject to the provision of the Fair Labor Standards Act regarding hours of work and overtime.