International students who are attending universities not on the current UD exchange list, or students from partner institutions with no student exchange agreement in place, may be eligible to visit UD for one semester as a full-time, non-degree visiting student. Visiting students must complete the application process and provide all documentation prior to October 1 for the spring semester and March 1 for the summer or fall semesters.
To be eligible for consideration as a visiting international student, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a degree program at the university level outside the U.S.
- Be in good academic standing
- Have completed a minimum of one full year of undergraduate student
- Purpose of study will fulfill partial requirement for foreign degree
1. Be enrolled in a degree program at a university outside of the United States
2. Have completed a minimum of one full undergraduate year of study
3. Complete Visiting International Student Application
4. Submit a Visiting International Student Authorization Form
5. Submit an official transcript
6. Submit proof of English proficiency (e.g. a TOEFL or IELTS score to current standards)
7. Provide an affidavit of financial support or current bank statement to cover the expected budget (details of which will be handled after the initial application form is received)
8. Proof of MMR Immunization (requires University of Dayton username and password)
9. PDF or photocopy of Passport