- University of Dayton Policies
- Academic Affairs Policies
- Advancement Policies
- Athletics Policies
- Enrollment Management & Marketing Policies
- Facilities Management and Sustainability Policies
- Finance and Administration Policies
- Human Resources Policies
- Information Technology Policies
- Legal Affairs Policies
- Mission and Governance Policies
- Research Policies
- Safety, Security and Risk Management Policies
- Student Development Policies
A Higher Calling
True to our Marianist, Catholic mission, we have the highest expectation to responsibly use the resources we are blessed to have and to always practice ethical business practices.
The Division of Finance and Administrative Services is home to several University offices and departments. Below, you will find links to the University Policies governing those areas. The policies on these pages help faculty, staff and students understand how to be good stewards of our University resources.
Certain policies are currently undergoing departmental review and will be added to the website soon! Please check back later for updates.