School of Business Administration: Management and Marketing, International Business
- Location: Miriam Hall 613
- Phone: 937-229-3721
- Email: Contact
- MKT 440 - Global Marketing
- University of North Texas, PhD, 2007
- National Institute of Development Administration, MBA, 1998
- Chiang Mai University, B. Eng., 1993
- Marketing and firm performance
- New product development
- Hirunyawipada, Tanawat and Audhesh K. Paswan (2012), “Effects of team cognition and constraint on new product ideation,” to appear in Journal of Business Research.
- Hirunyawipada, Tanawat, Michael Beyerlein, and Charles Blankson (2010), "Cross-functional integration as a knowledge transformation mechanism: Implications for new product development," Industrial Marketing Management, 39 (4), 650-60.
- Troy, Lisa C., Tanawat Hirunyawipada, and Audhesh K. Paswan (2008), “Cross-Functional Integration and New Product Performance: An Empirical Analysis and Findings,” Journal of Marketing, 72 (November), 132-146.