Janet S. Greenlee
Professor Emeritus, CPA
School of Business Administration: Accounting
- Phone: 937-229-2429
- Email: Contact
- ACC 341 - Accounting Information Systems I
- MBA 602B - Fraud Examination
- MBA 606 - Financial Statement Analysis
- University of Kentucky, PhD, 1993
- University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), MBA, 1978
- Ohio State University, BS, 1967
- Association for Research in Nonprofit Organizations & Voluntary Action
- American Institute of Certified Fraud Examiners
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The influence of accounting and other information on decisions in the nongovernmental, nonprofit sector
- The impact of legal and internal control issues on accountants and the accounting profession
- Greenlee, J., D. Randolph and S. Richtermeyer. (2011). "Better Analytical Reviews of Charitable Organizations." The CPA Journal. (July)
- Greenlee, J., Fischer, M., Gordon, T., Keating, E. (2007). An Investigation of Fraud in Nonprofit Organizations: Occurrences and Deterrents. Nonprofit & Voluntary Sector Quarterly, (December).
- Greenlee, J., Fischer, M., Gordon, T., Keating, E. (2007). Fraud in Nonprofit Organizations: Occurrences and Deterrents. Nonprofit & Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 36(4), 676-694.
- Greenlee, J., Fischer, M., Gordon, T., Keating, E. (2007). How to Steal from a Nonprofit: Who Does It and How to Prevent It. Nonprofit Quarterly, IX(3), 315-319.
- Greenlee, J., Tuckman, H. (2006). Indicators of Financial Health. In Young, D. (Ed.), Financing Nonprofits: Bridging Theory and Practice (pp. 315-335). Lanham, MO, USA: Altamira Press & National Center on Nonprofit Enterprise.
- Greenlee, J. (2006). Not-for-Profit Accounting. In Oliverio, M. E. (Ed.), Encylopedia of Business and Finance. Macmillian Reference.
- Greenlee, J. (2005). Financial and Resources Management. In Burlingame, D., Hammack, D. (Ed.), Education for a Civil Society (pp. 49-50). Indianapolis, IN: Center on Philanthropy, Indiana University.
- Greenlee, J., Fischer, M., Gordon, T., Keating, E. (2005). The Single Audit Act: How Compliant are Nonprofit Organizations? Journal of Public Budgeting, Accounting, and Financial Management, 17(3), 385-309.
- Greenlee, J., Trussel, J. (2004). A Financial Rating System for Charitable Nonprofit Organizations. Research in Government and Nonprofit Accounting, 11, 105-128.
- Greenlee, J. (2004). Accountability in Philanthropic Organizations. In Burlingame, D. (Ed.), Philanthropy in America: A Comprehensive Historical Enycylopedia. ABC Clio Press.
- Greenlee, J., Keating, E. (2004). Accounting for Membership & Fundraising Costs. Nonprofit Management & Leadership, 15(2), 251-257.
- Greenlee, J., Hager, M. (2004). Do Nonprofit Organizations Have a Bottom Line? The Uses and Abuses of Financial Data. In Frumkin, P., Imber, J. (Ed.), In Search of the Nonprofit Sector. Transaction Publishers.
- Greenlee, J., Fischer, M., Gordon, T., Keating, E. (2004). Measuring Operations: An Analysis of US College and Universities' Financial Statements. Financial Accountability & Management, 20, 129-152.
- Greenlee, J., Larson, L., Larson, R. (2004). Privacy Protection: By Self-Regulation, New Legislation or Foreign Mandate? Strategic Finance, 22-29.
- Larson, L. L., Larson, R. K., Greenlee, J. (2003). Privacy Protection on the Internet. Strategic Finance, (June), 48-53.