Please register for all intramural sports at www.imleagues.com.
To create an IMLeagues account, please follow the directions below. Please note: IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages; please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
1. Go to www.imleagues.com
2. Enter your information, use your school email address (@udayton.edu), and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school. If not, you can search schools by clicking the "Schools" link.
Signing Up for Sports
1. Log in to your IMLeagues account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page or click on the "University of Dayton" link to go to your school's homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed. Click on the sport you wish to join (during the registration dates).
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men's, Women, Fraternity etc.).
5. Choose the division you wish to play in (Men's Rec, Women's Competitive, Coed, etc.)
6. You can join the sport one of three ways:
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team. If they've already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them. If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box, and input their email address.
b. Join a team
i. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
ii. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team.
iii. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
iv. Going to the captain's playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
c. Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.