Thomas W. Ferratt
- Phone: 937-229-2728
- Email: Contact
- MBA 665 - Systems Analysis and Design
- MIS 220 - Exploring Careers in Information Systems
- MIS 325 - Programming for Business Systems
- MIS 380 - Systems Analysis and Re-Engineering
- Ohio State University, PhD, 1974
- Ohio State University, MBA, 1973
- University of Notre Dame, BBA, 1968
- ACM SIGMIS CPR 2013 Conference, Co-Chair
- Associate Editor, MIS Quarterly, 2007-2011
- ACM SIGMIS CPR 2007 Conference, Doctoral Consortium Co-Chair
- Associate Editor, Information Systems Research, 2005-2007
- Managing information systems professionals
- Issues in information systems education
Ferratt, T. W., Prasad, J., Enns, H. (2012). Synergy and Its Limits in Managing Information Technology Professionals. To appear in Information Systems Research.
Ferratt, T. W., Prasad, J., Wynn, D. E., Hall, S. (2010). Choosing Management Information Systems as a Major: Understanding the smiFactors for MIS. Communications of the Association for Information Systems, 27(16), 20.
Ferratt, T. W., Hall, S. (2009). Extending the Vision of Distance Education to Learning via Virtually Being There and Beyond. Communications of the Association for Information Systems, 25(Article 35), 425-436.
Prasad, J., Enns, H., Ferratt, T. W. (2007). One Size Does Not Fit All: Managing IT Employees' Employment Arrangements. Human Resource Management, 46(3), 349-372 (Oct. 2007).
Ferratt, T. W., Agarwal, R., Brown, C., Moore, J. E. (2005). IT Human Resource Management Configurations and IT Turnover: Theoretical Synthesis and Empirical Analysis. Information Systems Research, 16(3), 237-255.
Agarwal R. and Ferratt, T. W. (2001). Crafting an HR Strategy to Meet the Need for IT Workers," Communications of the ACM, 44(7), 58-64.
Roepke, R. P., Agarwal R., and Ferratt, T. W. (2000). Aligning the IT Human Resource with Business Vision: The Leadership Initiative at 3M. MIS Quarterly, 24(2), 327-353.