Skip to main content

Law Registrar Online Forms

Submitting Forms

Forms should be completed and submitted online, or a hard copy should be returned to Law School Registrar's Office, located at 203 Keller Hall (by the mailboxes).  Forms may also be submitted via email to

Click on the links below for forms.

Change of Address Online Form
Fill this out to notify the Registrar of a change of address.
Go To Form
Exam Accommodation & Deferral Form (doc)
Fill this out if you require an exam accommodation or deferral.
Go To Form
Independent Study/Directed Reading Form (pdf)
Fill this out in advance to request credit for Independent Study or Directed Reading.
Go To Form
Name Change Form (doc)
Students will need to print out this form, fill it out and then have it notarized.  They will need to turn in the notarized form to the law school Registrar's office at 203 Keller Hall.
Go To Form
Student Request Online Form
Fill this out to make an online request.
Go To Form
More Information

Office of the Registrar - Law

Associate Dean for Academic Affairs


School of Law

Keller Hall
300 College Park
Dayton, Ohio 45469 - 2760