Skip to main content

Housing and Residence Life

Housing for Medical/Disability Needs

The learning environment and residential living are central to the University of Dayton experience. A team, including a representative from disability services, housing, a medical doctor, and other consultants, as necessary, evaluates requests for exceptions carefully.

In order for disability-related housing requests to be considered, required documentation and supporting medical documentation from a qualified professional must be sent to the Office of Learning Resources by January 15 for returning students and May 15 for new students.

Students with questions are encouraged to contact one of the Access Coordinator's in the Office of Learning Resources - Access and Accommodations unit. 

 The University is obligated to provide accessible housing pursuant to Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794, and its implementing regulation at 34 C.F.R. Part 104.


Housing & Residence Life

Gosiger Hall
300 College Park
Dayton, Ohio 45469