Skip to main content

Housing and Residence Life

Not Returning to the University/Request for Release from Housing Contract

If you are withdrawing, graduating, leaving the university for a short period to study abroad or co-op, etc., please complete the Housing Cancellation and Non-Returning Student forms in Porches (under Additional Resources). This information will assist the department in canceling your contract and insuring that no additional fees are applied. For a complete fee schedule, please see the cancellation policy.


Housing & Residence Life

Gosiger Hall
300 College Park
Dayton, Ohio 45469