- Provost's Office
- About the Provost's Office
- Faculty and Administrative Affairs
- Faculty Hiring
- Faculty Personnel Policies
- Faculty Maternity Leave
- Leaves of Absence for Faculty
- Adjunct Faculty
- Academic Affairs and Learning Initiatives (AALI)
- Assessment of Student Learning
- Common Academic Program (CAP)
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Educational Leadership Council (ELC)
- Stander Symposium
- UD Speaker Series
Office of the Associate Provost for Faculty and Administrative Affairs
Welcome to the Office of the Associate Provost for Faculty and Administrative Affairs. This page provides the University community with easy access to the policies and processes coordinated by the office of the Associate Provost for Faculty and Administrative Affairs.
This office provides university level support for many of the processes related to faculty personnel, including hiring, orientation, promotion and tenure, as well as sabbatical and other leaves are coordinated through this office.
There are links on this page for specific information on the various activities performed through our office as well as resources for the faculty and administrative personnel of UD.
Carolyn Roecker Phelps, Ph.D.
Associate Provost for Faculty and Administrative Affairs