- Provost's Office
- About the Provost's Office
- Faculty and Administrative Affairs
- Academic Affairs and Learning Initiatives (AALI)
- Common Academic Program (CAP)
- Diversity and Inclusion
- UD Faculty and Staff Demographic Data
- Provost Diversity and Inclusion Plan
- Bias Related Incident Process
- Faculty Hiring
- Diversity and Intercultural Events
- Stander Symposium
- UD Speaker Series
Diversity and Inclusion
The University of Dayton holds that the diversity of human perspectives and capabilities is essential to the fostering of educational excellence in the 21st century and beyond. As a Catholic and Marianist community, this commitment to the multiplicity of human ability and experience stands as a firm declaration of love for God’s creative and bountiful handiwork. Devoted to inclusion of diversity, the University calls all of its faculty, student and staff to intentionally honor the dignity of all persons, and to treat each other with the respect to which each is entitled. This institutional mission to value and promote human dignity and respect shapes education inside and outside the classroom, influences the demographic composition of our academic community, and sustains the educational and professional climate in the classroom and workplaces.
The University welcomes you to join us in the building of a progressively more diverse, inclusive and robust learning and living environment.