- Campus Ministry
- Callings--Incoming Student Program
- Center for Social Concern
- Chapel Renovation
- Grad/Law School Ministry
- Graduate Assistant Program
- Interdenominational Ministry
- Interfaith Ministry
- Liturgy and Sacraments
- Ministry in Residential Areas
- Pastoral Care and Spiritual Growth
- Perspectives on Faith and Life
- Small Faith Communities
- Student Religious Organizations
- Vehicle Information
- Year of Consecrated Life
If you're feeling inspired to get to know your friends and neighbors a little better, explore your faith in a new way or find the answers to some deep questions, consider hosting a Twilight Retreat. All you have to do is have a few friends over for dinner and community-building – our student leaders will take care of the rest.
Twilight Retreats happen right in the student neighborhood and are built around your schedule and interests. Pick the date and time, and choose from a diverse variety of possible topics. Retreat leaders bring a great meal, facilitate conversation on your chosen subject, lead into some quiet time for reflection and guide the group in a closing prayer.
These retreats are open to juniors and seniors. For more information or to sign up, contact Paul Riffon.