- Center for Social Concern
- Awareness and Advocacy for Justice
- Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Month
- March for Life
- Martin Luther King Day Events
- Miryam Award
- School of the Americas Vigil
- Table of Plenty
- Beyond UD--Post-grad Service
- Community Agency Partners
- Cross-Cultural Immersion Trips
- REAL Dayton
- Service Clubs
- SERVICE Saturdays
- University of Dayton Summer Appalachia Program
Join us for free food and deep discussion
The “Table of Plenty” is a monthly opportunity for open lunchtime discussion on a complex social justice topic. We hope to have people join us with a broad spectrum of opinions to join us for respectful conversation where all sides are heard. They are held on the third Tuesday of each month from 12:30-1:45pm in Liberty Hall RM 08. Free vegetarian lunch made and provided by CSC staff! Please RSVP below, so that we know how much food to prepare.
Dates and topics for discussion
Topics will be chosen about two weeks prior to each lunch, so that they are more focused on social justice issues that are in the news. So, check back within two weeks of each date for the topic.
September 20: Syria
October 18: Faith, Values, and Voting
All lunches are held from 12:30-1:45pm in Liberty Hall Rm 08. Please sign up the Friday prior to the lunch so we know how much food to make.
Please complete and submit the form below if you would like to come to one of the upcoming Table of Plenty lunches to be held from 12:30 until 1:45pm in Liberty Hall RM 08.