No matter which degree you pursue, consider how you’ll be supported and encouraged in your studies.
- • What is the class size and student-to-faculty ratio?
- • What percent of classes are taught by faculty (vs. graduate assistants)?
- • What percent of faculty have terminal degrees in their field?
- • Are AP, IB, CLEP and transfer credits accepted?
- • What academic advising is available?
- • Is there flexibility to change majors?
- • What academic and learning support resources are available?
- • Are bachelor’s plus master’s degrees offered?
Download the comparison tool (.pdf) to view UD's answers.