Skip to main content

Service and Emotional Support Animals

The University of Dayton's Office of Housing and Residence Life has a No Pet Policy, but there are two types of accommodations that would allow you to have an animal on campus and/or in your campus residence: 1) Service Animal and 2) Emotional Support Animal (ESA). Accommodations for either type of animal require you to complete the Accommodation Request Process and be approved.


Office of Learning Resources: Disability Services - Room 023

Roesch Library
300 College Park
Dayton, Ohio 45469 - 1302
Fax: 937.229.3270