International Law Association
The International Law Association (ILA) is a student group focused on exploring current topics, trends, developments, and career opportunities in the field of international law. The ILA reaches out to faculty and local practitioners to get first-hand insight concerning current international legal issues affecting the Dayton legal community and to gain an understanding of how these issues impact the overall practice of law.
- Explore international law career opportunities available in the Dayton community, including potential externship sites.
- Expand the opportunities available to UDSL students to travel abroad and experience alternative legal and justice systems.
- Increase student interest and awareness in career fields pertaining to international law.
- Provide networking opportunities by hosting local practitioners willing to share their experience in the field of international law.
- Contact UDSL alumni with insight into nationwide career opportunities.
This student organization is currently Inactive. If you are interested in reactivating this organization, please contact the Office of Student Affairs.