Skip to main content

Transferring to or from UD

Transferring to or from the University of Dayton

If you are in lawful F-1 status and are completing or leaving your current program or are on OPT with confirmed arrangements to continue your studies in the U.S. at a different institution in the next available term, you must complete the SEVIS transfer process. The SEVIS transfer procedure is initiated by the school you are currently attending and then completed by the new school. 

Click the links below for more information on transferring in and out of UD.


International Student and Scholar Services

Rike Center
300 College Park
Dayton, Ohio 45469