- Center for International Programs
- About the CIP
- Intensive English Program
- International Student & Scholar Services
- Education Abroad and Partnerships & Exchanges
- Immigration Document Upload
- New Student Arrival
International Student Arrival
Welcome to the University of Dayton!
Transitioning to the United States from your home country can be both exciting and challenging. We’re here to help make the process go as easily as possible for you and your families.
This website is divided into the following sections:
- Accommodations. Learn about on and off campus housing options.
- Transportation & Shopping. Find out which airports serve Dayton, transportation options from Dayton International Airport to campus, and how to buy a cellphone, establish a bank account, and more.
- Important Dates. Schedule of important activities and events.
- Health Requirements. Students must submit proof of immunization and purchase health insurance that meets university guidelines.
- Immigration. How to obtain a visa, prepare for inspection at the port--of-entry, and relevant immigration regulations.
- Bridges, IEP Placement Testing, and IEP Orientation. Learn about these required orientation programs.
- Checklist. Having trouble remembering what all needs to be done? Use our checklist!
Contact International Student and Scholar Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.