The Office of Human Resources is the sponsor of a unique cohort-based, multi-month program for select nonexempt employees at the University of Dayton called UD Connections.
The outcomes for UD Connections are to:
- Lead to the creation of greater institutional knowledge and commitment among nonexempt employees
- Enable nonexempt employees to better understand and support the Marianist Charism
- Provide the cohort with a personal and professional development opportunity
- Recognize the contribution of nonexempt employees and and retain them as valuable supporters of the mission
- Help build community within UD
- Develop employees who are familiar with nonexempt professional concerns to serve on University committees
- Enable the ability to knowledgeably represent UD in the greater Dayton community.
The program comprises six sessions which will take place during the months of September, October, November, January, February and March.
The dates and topics for UD Connections may be found by clicking on the UD Connections Calendar (pdf). The UD Connections Application (pdf) is no longer available for 2015-2016. Please check back for the 2016-2017 application.