Internal Transfer Policy

Any undergraduate student having completed one academic semester in good standing at the University of Dayton may initiate a request for Internal Transfer. The student desiring to change his/her major can initiate this process by contacting their advisor and submitting a formal transfer application prior to registration.

Please refer to the Academic Catalog for more information regarding the University of Dayton's internal transfer policy.