Skip to main content

Campus Card Services


Your FlyerCard is more than just an ID card! The FlyerCard is the official photo identification card for the University of Dayton students, faculty, and staff. It provides access to meal plans, events, attendance tracking, and campus facilities. It can also be utilized as a debit card through the UD Flyer Express program. By adding funds to your Flyer Express account, your FlyerCard can be used for on-campus printing and vending, as well as at select off campus locations.

All members of the University of Dayton community (students, faculty and staff) are eligible to obtain a card. Your first FlyerCard is issued at no charge.

A photo ID is required (i.e., driver’s license, State ID, passport, or military ID). All students must be registered for classes before obtaining your card.

  • First-year, graduate, and transfer students are encouraged to upload your picture for your FlyerCard prior to arrival on campus. Please upload your picture in .jpg format to MY ACCOUNT. You will login using your UD username and password. Once you have successfully logged in, click the "Submit ID Photo" option under the Menu and follow the instructions. After receiving email confirmation that your picture has been accepted, you may pick up your FlyerCard at Campus Card Services when the office reopens.
    • If you are a first-year student and will be attending a summer New Student Orientation, be sure to submit your photo at least 3 days before your summer NSO if you wish to pick up your FlyerCard at this time.
    • If you do not get your FlyerCard at NSO, you can get it when you arrive on campus.
  • Online students - ID cards for online students will not be produced at this time. Students may visit Card Services to obtain their ID cards when they come to campus. University departments may contact with any questions or concerns. If you are an online student and need an ID, you can download the GET Mobile app and register your student account in the app.  There will be an option for a scannable ID in the app.  Here is a link with more info on the GET Mobile app:  GET Info
  • Faculty and staff members must have all necessary paperwork turned in to Human Resources in St. Mary's Hall and processed before receiving your first card. Your supervisor will receive an email from Human Resources when all paperwork has been completed. New faculty or staff members are encouraged to upload a picture at MY ACCOUNT for faster service.

Your FlyerCard is nontransferable. Do not punch holes, bend or scratch your FlyerCard as this may render it unreadable. Use and acceptance of the FlyerCard indicates your agreement to the Terms and Conditions.

FlyerCard cardholders have multiple accounts loaded on their FlyerCard. Many UD students, faculty, and staff have two or more accounts on their card.

  • Your Meal Plan accounts (Fac/Staff, Neighborhood, Standard, Flex) can only be used in Dining Services' locations. The Dining Services website describes the Meal Plan options available to you and how to add funds.
  • Flyer Express is a pre-paid account that is used to make purchases all across campus and at select merchants off-campus. All active students, faculty, and staff have a Flyer Express account starting at a $0 balance. Click HERE for more information about Flyer Express and how to add funds.

If your card is lost or stolen, report it to the Card Services office 937-229-2456 immediately or log on to MY ACCOUNT to mark your card as "Lost". During the evening or on weekends, lost or stolen cards can be reported to any Dining Services manager or supervisor and temporary meal card will be issued for up to 24 hours. Temporary cards for access to your residence hall will be issued at the front desk of your residence hall.

Replacement fees apply to any subsequent cards issued. Card Services accepts cash, credit, debit, or Flyer Express as forms of payment. Students have the option to bill the replacement card fee to their student account where it will be displayed on their next billing cycle.

Once a FlyerCard is replaced, the lost FlyerCard cannot be reactivated if found. If you ask Card Services to deactivate but have not yet replaced your lost FlyerCard and then find the same card, you may request the Card Services Office to have it reactivated. There is no fee to have this card reactivated so long as you did not have it replaced.


Campus Card Services

Kennedy Union
300 College Park
Dayton, Ohio 45469 - 0611