Transfer Credits

Current University of Dayton students may take a course at another university or college and receive University credit. This may include summer classes at home or study abroad exchange programs.

  • Students are responsible to research classes available at the school, determine the University of Dayton equivalent course, then, complete and submit our Transient Student Certification form to their adviser for approval. Click here to download the Transient Student Certification Form and Instructions.
  • This must be done prior to taking the class.
  • Instructions for the process and the form are located on the second page of the form.
  • Once the class is completed successfully (C- or better), the student is responsible to have an official transcript sent to the University of Dayton.


Office of Student Success

Kettering Laboratories 501 
300 College Park 
Dayton, Ohio 45469 - 0253