Skip to main content

Office of Student Success

Transfer Credits

Courses From Another University or College

Current University of Dayton students may take a course at another university or college and receive University credit. This may include summer classes at home or study abroad exchange programs.

  • You must first meet with your academic adviser to discuss your planned classes and then research classes available at the school.
  • Submit the "Transient Student Certification" form that can be found on Porches, Engineering.
  • All online classes require proof of test proctoring.
  • Once the class has been completed with a C- or better, then you are responsible to send your official transcript to UD.

Project Lead the Way High School Courses

You can receive two credits at the University of Dayton for the School of Engineering's EGR 103, Engineering Innovation course, by completing four high school Project Lead The Way (PLTW) courses. Click here to go to the PLTW webpage for more information.


Office of Student Success

Kettering Laboratories
300 College Park
Dayton, Ohio 45469 - 0253