Skip to main content

Office of Student Success


List of academic requirements to complete degree. Students are responsible to monitor their Degreeworks and to track their academic progress toward their degree. There are options within Degreeworks to do a “what if” for a new major, adding a minor and looking at what requirements future classes might satisfy. There is also an option to print an unofficial transcript. Degreeworks assists in determining courses for registration. A link to Degreeworks can be found on Porches, under Flyer Student Services.

Porches, Flyer Student Services
Minors and Concentrations

Students have the opportunity to explore areas of interest through minors and concentrations, which may be within their field of study or subjects that are outside of engineering that a student is passionate about.

To declare a minor or concentration, students should meet with their academic adviser and complete the appropriate form. Click here to go to our School of Engineering forms page. Our forms can also be found on Porches under the engineering tab.


Office of Student Success

Kettering Laboratories
300 College Park
Dayton, Ohio 45469 - 0253