Skip to main content


DeSales Campus FAQ

Expand the sections below for answers to frequently asked questions about the University of Dayton's DeSales Campus:

Program info

The cost of graduate coursework in the University of Dayton School of Education and Health Sciences is comparable to public institutions.

Tuition info

Financial aid may be available to graduate students at the DeSales Campus.

Graduate financial aid

Yes. The University of Dayton School of Education and Health Sciences offers Graduate Assistantship opportunities for its graduate students.

Learn more about SEHS Graduate Assistantships

Click the link below for more information.

Admission requirements: DeSales Campus

Yes. All programs offered at the DeSales Campus are accredited.

SEHS Accreditation Office

General information

Yes. Call us at 937-229-3645 and we'll help set up a visit for you.

Click the link below for parking information & directions to the DeSales Campus.

Parking info & directions

Visit the Campus Card Services website and follow the “Getting Your FlyerCard” instructions. You will need a FlyerCard to access various UD buildings.

Note: When requesting your FlyerCard, please specify that you're a DeSales Campus student.

Campus Card Services

Students will be given key fobs to gain access to the building.

The University of Dayton has a designated entrance near Karl Road. Enter where you see the University of Dayton sign.

Graduation information

The process for graduation is the same for DeSales Campus students and Main Campus students. As a DeSales Campus student, you are welcome (and encouraged) to participate in commencement at the Dayton campus.

Graduation info

DeSales Campus

4212 Karl Rd.
Columbus, Ohio 43224