Anyone aged sixty or over can become a UD Senior Fellow. Membership in the Senior Fellows program includes the following privileges:
- Any two classes for which you meet the prerequisites - graduate or undergraduate - each term on an audit basis. (Books and special fees are extra)
- A part-time student ID card that allows you use of the library and other facilities; as well as reduced fees for the Physical Activities Center, arts, athletic events and lectures sponsored by the wellness program.
- Invitations to special events, such as luncheons with speakers, a reception to welcome Elderhostel participants, and other programs.
- Use of the Barrett Faculty/Staff Dining Room in Kennedy Union and the adult student study lounge.
- Access to information about exhibits, films, concerts, recitals, forums, speakers - all that makes UD such a rich and enriching environment for learning and growing.