See UD's plans to return to teaching, learning, research and experiential learning on campus this fall with measures in place to promote safety and lessen the risk of COVID-19 spread.

Skip to main content

Domestic Students

Dotting the i's. Crossing the t's.

Once hired, you must complete the following forms before being permitted to work. All forms will be provided when you visit the Student Employment office in Career Services/Alumni House, 208 L Street.

Forms for ALL Student Employees:
  • Federal I-9 Form: Required to confirm employment eligibility. This process must be completed on or before the first day of work. You will be required to bring proof of your eligibility to work in the United States to the Student Employment office and complete the I-9 Form. The list of acceptable documents can be found on the USCIS websiteOriginal documents are required by Federal Law. 
  • Federal Tax Withholding Form: W-4: Earnings are subject to federal taxes. This form will be used to determine what portion of your earnings will be withheld from your paycheck to pay those taxes unless your permanent residence is located in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Kentucky or West Virginia. If you do live in one of these states you can fill out form IT 4NR which is available in the Student Employment office.
  • State of Ohio Tax Withholding Form: IT-4: As a student employee within the State of Ohio, your earnings are subject to state taxation.
  • Direct Deposit Form: You will need to provide your bank's routing and transit number plus your account number.  If you do not have a bank, consider visiting the DayAir Credit Union which is located in Marianist Hall on campus to set up an account.
  • Emergency Contact Form: At least one emergency contact is requested.

Student Employment

Alumni House
208 L Street
Dayton, Ohio 45469 - 2711