Skip to main content

Personal Property Insurance

Personal Property Insurance

The University does not insure the personal property of its employees, students, volunteers, guests, etc.  Claims associated with personal property theft or damage will not be reimbursed, including claims related to laptop computers and electronics. The University community should rely on homeowner's insurance or other insurance to cover any property loss which might occur while working at or attending the University. However, you are encouraged to contact Public Safety (937 229 2121) to file a crime report for any stolen or damaged items. This report will assist in monitoring these types of situations on campus. 

For supplemental information, click here:  Crime Reporting


Audit, Risk & Compliance

St. Mary's Hall
300 College Park
Dayton, Ohio 45469 - 1642