This 55 unit building that is located three blocks from the School of Law and contains efficiency, single and two-bedroom apartments with limited indoor parking. Single apartments include a living room, bedroom, kitchen, and bath. Efficiency apartments include a combination living room/bedroom, kitchen and bath. Two bedroom apartments include two single bedrooms for two law/grad, same gender students, living room, kitchen and bath. All apartments are fully furnished and air-conditioned, and laundry facilities are in the building.
Please note: Law/grad students cannot retain their housing for the next academic year unless approved by a Housing & Residence Life Assignments staff member. Law/grad students may complete a law/grad housing wait list for offers as apartments become available. For more information, contact Veronica Champion at Housing & Residence Life.
- Kitchens have a refrigerator and stove, sink and garbage disposal. (Microwaves are not provided).
- Coin-operated laundry room located on first floor.
- Passenger elevator available.
- In each apartment one phone line with two phones, along with high speed Internet, and cable TV are provided.
- Extra long single bed (36"x 80"), desk, desk chair, and table and chair(s), lamp(s), dresser, love seat, coffee table, and two lounge chairs are provided.
- Limited number of parking spaces are available at a cost of $25 per month. No large vehicles such as SUVs and vans are permitted as a result of limited overhead and parking space.
Plumwood Apartments Mailing Address
Mail or packages sent to Plumwood Apartments by US Postal Service, UPS, or FedEx should be addressed using the following format:Student Name
147 Plumwood Road
Dayton, OH 45409