Report A Concern About A Student
- Have you observed something in someone that has you worried?
- Have you seen a classmate or hall mate begin to act differently? Strangely?
- You don’t know who to ask about it or you just want someone to know.
There are a number of ways to report it, below are few ways:
1) Submit a report illustrating concern
2) File a student conduct report
3) Call the counseling center at 937-229-3141
4) Send email to Dean of Students to DOS@udayton.edu
*Please note this is NOT an emergency reporting system. This information may not be accessed for up to 48 hours.
Please call Public Safety if you have an immediate campus safety issue at 937-229-2121.