Develop Your Faith Life
AM I WILLING TO BE PART OF A FAITH TRADITION THAT IS LARGER AND WISER THAN ME?
1. Develop a capacity for silence. Pray—alone and with others. Participate in worship.
2. Reflect on how faith contributes meaning to and challenges your everyday life.
3. Study your religious tradition to deepen your understanding, practice and commitment to it.
4. Learn about and show respect for the religious traditions of others.
5. Live gratefully, show appreciation and give thanks to God and others.
The University of Dayton is committed to the spiritual and religious development of all students regardless of their religion.
What wisdom does my faith bring to my academic life and career path?
No Mapquest For Your Journey Of Faith.
It Begins With A Single Step.
Wherever you are in your faith, Campus Ministry can help you explore and grow through the things you love to do.