External Relations Office937-229-3793
Alumni Weekend, May 18-19, 2012
Make plans to get together with your University of Dayton School of Law classmates during the 2012 Alumni Weekend, May 18 and 19. Celebrating milestone reunions this year are the classes of 1977, '82, '87, '92, '97, '02 and '07. But regardless of when you graduated, you are personally invited to Alumni Weekend.
Alumni Weekend includes:
- New event: Informal reception at America's Packard Museum
- CLE program with presentations by Hon. Walter H. Rice, Dean Paul E. McGreal and professor Sam Han
- Community service opportunities at Daybreak, a youth shelter in Dayton
- Alumni reception and dinner
- Dedication of Conte Commons, a garden created in memory of the late Dean Francis J. Conte
- A new event: After-dinner gathering with music and refreshments on the Keller Hall east lawn
There are several ways you can register for Alumni Weekend:
- Download and complete the Registration Flyer (PDF)
- Or contact Lee Ann Ross at 937-229-3793 or by email
Mail completed forms to Lee Ann Ross, University of Dayton School of Law, 300 College Park, Suite 203, Dayton, OH 45469-2772. Checks should be made payable to the University of Dayton School of Law.
The deadline to register is May 3.
Alumni Weekend Schedule
|5–7:30 p.m.||Dean's Reception (catered by Milano's) | America's Packard Museum, downtown Dayton|
|8:30 a.m.||CLE Program | Keller Hall
3 hours of CLE credit offered
|9 a.m.||Community service project | Daybreak youth shelter|
|5:30 p.m.||Class Receptions | Keller Hall East Lawn
Private Receptions for the Classes of 1977, '82, '87, '92, '97, 2002 and 2007
General Reception for All Graduates
|5:30 p.m.||Silent Auction | Keller Hall Atrium
Proceeds benefit the Volunteer Student Law Project
|7:15 p.m.||Dedication of Conte Commons | Keller Hall East Lawn|
|7:30 p.m.||Alumni Dinner | Keller Hall Atrium|
|9:30 p.m.||After-Dinner Gathering | Keller Hall East Lawn|
Volunteers from all classes are needed to assist in planning Alumni Weekend 2012. Volunteers are also needed to serve on Reunion Year Committees for the Classes of 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002 and 2007.
Help organize activities and recruit your classmates to join you for a weekend of reminiscing, reconnecting and revelry! To volunteer contact Lee Ann Ross in the External Relations Office.