The administration, faculty, and staff take a Catholic and Marianist approach to education that:
- Maintains an environment of intellectual, social, spiritual and emotional growth.
- Models reflective practitioner behavior.
- Engages students in inquiry on the major issues and challenges confronting the profession.
- Supports foundational research efforts that have implications for social policy.
- Maintains rigorous academic standards.
- Provides quality classroom instruction.
- Provides and maintains a spirit of equity in program conduct.
- Conducts interpersonal interactions with integrity and justice.
The Heritage of Nazareth
To learn more about our Marianist heritage, watch the video segment below.