School of Education and Health Sciences
What Educational Practices Will Prove Most Effective in Closing the Achievement Gap?
The University of Dayton's School of Education and Health Sciences helps advance people in a variety of careers — teaching, administration, counseling, physical therapy and exercise science. The common thread through all of these fields is that you work directly with people, forming relationships and helping them develop physically, academically and emotionally. This is why all of our programs rely heavily on the real-world application of classroom concepts.
With unique resources like our affiliation with the nationally celebrated Dayton Early College Academy, the Bombeck Family Learning Center and the Fitness Assessment Center, we get you out of the classroom and in front of the people who need your expertise. You'll leave here as a competent and compassionate professional — with a competitive edge.
How do we know it works? Every spring, our offices flood with phone calls from employers looking to recruit our graduate students.
Areas of Study
- Adolescence to Young Adult Education, License, M.S.E.
- Clinical Counseling, License
- College Student Personnel, M.S.E.
- Community Counseling, M.S.E.
- Computer Technology, Endorsement
- Early Childhood Education, License
- Early Childhood Leadership and Advocacy, M.S.E.
- Educational Leadership (Catholic School Concentration), M.S.E.
- Educational Leadership (Higher Ed.), Ph.D.
- Educational Leadership, M.S.E.
- Educational Leadership (P-12 School Admin.), Ph.D.
- Exercise Science, M.S.E.
- Higher Education Administration, M.S.E.
- Human Services, M.S.E.
- Interdisciplinary Education Studies, M.S.E.
- Intervention Specialist, License
- Literacy Specialist, M.S.E.
- Middle Childhood Education, License
- Multi-age Education, License
- Music Education, M.S.E.
- Online Education Leadership (Catholic School Concentration)
- Online Education Leadership, M.S.E.
- Physical Therapy, D.P.T.
- Physician Assistant Practice (M.P.A.P.)
- Post-Masters Educational Specialist Degree in Educational Leadership
- Reading Endorsement
- School Counseling, M.S.E.
- School Psychology, M.S.E.
- Teacher as Leader, M.S.E.
- Technology Enhanced Learning, M.S.E.
- Transdisciplinary Early Childhood Education, M.S.E.