Upcoming Events & Announcements
A record number of School Psychology students (about 90% of current students, or 28 of them) will attend the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) convention in Seattle, Washington, on February 13-16.
The following faculty and students will be presenting:
- Elana Bernstein, Morgan Aldridge, Jessica May: MiniSkills Workshop, Cognitive Behavioral Strategies for Working With Anxious Youth in Schools
- Susan Davies, Jenna Harmon: Paper Presentation, School-Based Training and Consultation to Improve Concussion Awareness
- Paul Jantz (Texas State), Susan Davies: MiniSkills Workshop, Neuroim
aging Technology and TBI - What Am I Looking At?
- Morgan Aldridge, Elana Bernstein, Susan Davies: Poster Presentation, Preparation of School Psychologists in Serving English Language Learning Students
- Jim Ayers, Elana Bernstein: Poster Presentation, Kindergarten Enrollment Parents Considerations for Late Birthday Children
- Ryan Sheets, Susan Davies (contributer): Poster Presentation, General Education Teachers' Knowledge of Response to Intervention