Welcome to the Dublin Campus!
The University of Dayton's School of Education & Allied Professions is pleased to be able to offer students the flexibility of multiple campuses. In addition to our main campus and our River Campus in Dayton, we also offer coursework at our Dublin Campus, in the Columbus metropolitan area.
Where We Are
The Dublin Campus is located at 5747 Perimeter Drive in Dublin, Ohio. Check the map >>
HOW'S IT LOOK?
We offer six graduate degree programs!
Beginning in August 2012, students will attend classes in the following graduate degree programs:
COUNSELOR EDUCATION & HUMAN SERVICES
Dublin Campus Faculty & Staff
What we have and how you get here
The Dublin Campus facility offers six classrooms as well as group study and collaboration areas and observation labs for masters level counseling students. It also provides kitchen and vending facilities.
How to Find Us
The Dublin Campus is located at 5747 Perimeter Drive in Dublin, Ohio.
- From I-270, exit at route 161, going east.
- At the first stop-light, Post Road, turn left.
- Post Road ends at Emerald Parkway.Turn left on Emerald Parkway.
- Perimeter Road is the first road on the right after turning onto Emerald Parkway. Turn right onto Perimeter Road.
- Continue West on Perimeter Road to Venture Drive. Turn left onto Venture Drive.
- The Dublin Campus facility is the first entrance on the left. Student parking is on the north and south ends of the building.
Check the Map
Get answers to some common questions.
What is the process for parking?
No parking permit is required for Dublin campus students. Students may park on the north side of the building. There is additional overflow parking located on the south side of the building. Please park in UD spaces only, which are painted yellow.
How do I get access to the building?
You will need to use your current University of Dayton ID to enter the building. Your ID must have the magnetic strip enabled for the card reader to work. There should be a set of numbers under the strip to the left. The OneCard staff will activate your card remotely prior to your first class in the building.
Where do I enter the building?
The University of Dayton Dublin campus has its own entrance on the north side of the building. The doors are secure access doors. You must swipe your University of Dayton Identification Card in order to enter the building.
Where do I get my University ID?
Visit this link and follow the “Getting Your Flyercard” instructions. You will need a Flyercard to access various UD buildings. When requesting your Flyercard, please specify that you are a Dublin campus student.
Will there be a lounge area and access to food and beverage?
There is a student lounge area immediately to your left upon entrance to the UD space. On the far end of the lounge area you will find vending machines. In addition, the UD Dublin campus is in close proximity to commercial restaurants and fast food outlets.
Will there be wireless Internet access available?
Yes, wireless Internet access is available in the classroom and lounge areas. The password is “D@yt0n118”
Here's how to join us!
Counselor Education & Human Services
Download the documents below to view
Students wishing to pursue a master’s degree in educational leadership are required to:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university.
- Submit an application online.
- Submit an official undergraduate transcript with bachelor’s degree and grade point average posted.
- Hold an undergraduate cumulative grade-point average of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale. Applicants who have less than a 2.75 cumulative GPA may be admitted if they achieve a raw score of 40 or higher or a scaled score of 396 or higher on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or scaled scores of 149 or higher on the verbal ability and 4.0 or higher on the analytical writing sections of the
Graduate Record Exam(GRE). For tests administered prior to August 1, 2011, a scaled score of 430 or higher on the analytical ability section is required.
- Submit three letters of recommendation from qualified professionals.
- Submit a personal statement or a professional resume.
Still have questions? Ask us!
Department of Counselor Education & Human Services
School of Education & Allied Professions
Chaminade Hall, Room 301
300 College Park Ave.
Dayton, OH 45469-0530
Phone: (937) 229-3644
Fax: (937) 229-1055
300 College Park Ave.
Dayton, OH 45469
Phone: (937) 229-3755
Fax: (937) 229-3392
Senior Administrative Assistant