Adjunct, Part-Time Faculty
School of Engineering: Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Innovation Center
- Location: Kettering Laboratories Room 374
- Phone: 937-229-2999
- Email: Contact
- Lau, I., J. Capp, and J. Obermeyer. A comparison of frontal and side impact: Crash dynamics, countermeasures and subsystem tests. SAE Technical Paper 912896, 1991.
- U.S. Patent 5749554: Tray assembly.
Selected Honors and Awards
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honorary Society
- Pi Tau Sigma Mech. Engineering Honorary Society
- Delphi Corporation: President Council Honors as project manager responsible for development and production of Delphi’s first integrated, sequenced cockpit for Mercedes-Benz.
- General Motors Corporation: Extraordinary Accomplishment Award for large project to educate emergency responders in safe handling of post-crash airbags.
- Society of Automotive Engineers: Ralph Isbrandt Award for the best 1991 juried paper on the topic of automotive safety engineering (A comparison of frontal and side impact: Crash dynamics, countermeasures and subsystem tests).
- MEE 104L
- MEE 227L
- MEE 431L
- Master of Science, Engineering Sciences
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- IT manager, BWI Group, Kettering, Ohio
- 3D CAD
- Product lifecycle management
- 3D visualization
- Project management
- Automotive safety testing and simulation