School of Engineering: Department of Engineering Management and Systems
- Location: Kettering Laboratories Room 365F
- Phone: 937-229-2898
- Email: Contact
- Deep, Ronald. 2006. Probability and statistics with integrated software routines. Elsevier Academic Print Publications.
- Deep, Ronald. 2003. A lisp tutorial. Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, electronic (January).
- Deep, R., C. Ebeling, C. Shaw, and P. Sweeney. 2007. A comparative analysis of distance learning versus on-campus course deliveries. ASBBS 2007 Conference Proceedings, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Deep, R., C. Ebeling, J. Litko, and P. Sweeney. 2006. A comparative analysis of student perceptions of live classroom teaching, live distance learning, and recordings. ASBBS 2006 Conference Proceedings, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Lee, David R., Patrick K. Sweeney, and Ron Deep. 2001. Emotional intelligence factors and influence tactics. ASBBS 2001 Conference Proceedings, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Deep, R. 1970, 1971. NAECON proceedings on expert systems and on an automated fabrication planner.
- Deep, R. 2009. Pride or arrogance: Where's the rub? MPULSE, the Dayton Area Mensa Newsletter 41, no. 9 (June).
- Deep, R. 2004. Prospecting in perspectives with deep in thought. MPULSE, the Dayton Area Mensa Newsletter 41, no. 9 (September).
- ENM 500
- ENM 501
- ENM 503
- ENM 505
- ENM 530
- ENM 521
- ENM 560
- ENM 582
- ENM 575
- ENM 577
- ENN 579
- Ph.D., Mathematics Education, Florida State University, 1976
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Purdue University, 1970
- B.S., Engineering Science, U.S. Air Force Academy, 1960
- Artificial intelligence
- Applied statistics