Professor; Coordinator, Industrial Engineering Technology
School of Engineering: Department of Engineering Technology
- Edmonson, C.P. Forthcoming. Facilities Design, The Handbook of Technology Management. New Jersey: Wiley.
- Edmonson, C.P. 2008. A method of pacing on-line courses: Blending asynchronous assessments and recorded lectures with synchronous lectures. Annual ASEE Conference.
- Edmonson, C.P., and D.C. Summers. 2007. Integrating teamwork across the curriculum. Annual ASEE Conference.
- Summers, D.C., and C.P. Edmonson. 2006. Creating cultural understanding in engineering technology curricula. Annual ASEE Conference.
- Edmonson, C.P., and D.C. Summers. 2005. Structuring a project management course to develop team skills. Annual ASEE Conference.
- Edmonson, C.P., and S. Segalewitz. 2005. A blended online engineering technology course using web conferencing technology. Annual ASEE Conference.
- Edmonson, C.P., and D.C. Summers. 2004. Using project management skills to improve the outcome of student projects. Annual ASEE Conference.
Honors and Awards
- Epsilon Delta Tau, Professor of the Year.
- Who's Who Among America's Teachers
- Lexington Who's Who
- Institute of Industrial Engineers, Dayton Chapter, President's Award
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Man of the Year
- Honorary Member of Tau Alpha Pi, National Engineering Technology Honor Society
- Work Measurement
- Quantitative Analysis
- Industrial Economic Analysis
- Facilities Layout Design
- Cost Estimating
- Public Administration, Nova University, ABD
- M.S., Industrial Engineering, University of Pittsburgh, 1968
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Tennessee State University, 1964
- Journal of Engineering Technology, subscription Editor
- Institute of Industrial Engineers, Treasurer, Dayton Chapter
- Institute of Industrial Engineers, University of Dayton Student Chapter Advisor
- Facilities layout and planning
- Productivity improvement
- Distance and online learning