Terri Wilkerson Riddiford, M.D.
School of Education and Health Sciences: Office of the Dean
- M.D., Wright State University School of Medicine
- B.E.E., Biomedical Engineering, University of Dayton
- Board Certification, Family Medicine
- Board Certification, Sports Medicine
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- State of Ohio Medical License
- State of Kentucky Medical License
- Riddiford, T. (1997). "Clinical Topic Review: A Cost Effective Approach to the Management of Acute Low Back Pain." Medical Cost Management, 13(2):1-8.
- Orzech, M., Riddiford, T., et al. (1987). "Evaluation of Fall Protection Equipment by Prolonged Motionless Suspension of Volunteers." SAFE Journal, 17(2):6-53.