Judith N. Oberlander, Ph.D.
Coordinator of Academic Program Support Services
School of Education and Allied Professions: Teacher Education
- EDT 110 Introduction to the Profession of Teaching
- EDT 631 Planning and Assessing Technology Enhanced Learning
- Ph.D., University of Dayton
- M.S.E., University of Dayton
- B.A., University of Dayton
- Association of Teacher Educators
- National Society for the Study of Education
- Midwestern Educational Research Association
- International Society for Technology in Education
- Technology in education
- Online learning
- Pre-service teacher education
- Adolescent development
- Technology Advisory Committee for Industrial Technology, Fairfield Middle School
- Virtual Videoconferencing Committee, Institute for Pastoral Initiatives
- Program Reviewer, International Society of Technology in Education Technology
- Facilitator, Standards for Ohio State Department of Education
- Oberlander, J., & Talbert-Johnson, C. (2004). Using technology to support problem-based learning. Action in Teacher Education, 25(4), 48-57.
- Talbert-Johnson, C., & Oberlander, J.N. (2004). Teachers in the trenches: Teacher education, technology integration and the creation of virtual environments. Teacher Education and Practice, 17(1), 29-44.
- Talbert-Johnson, C., Oberlander, J. N., & Tillman, B. (2004). Conceptualizing a diversity lens: A transformative process for teacher education. The LTC Working Papers on the Scholarship of Learning and Teaching.