Thomas M. Falk, Ph.D.
School of Education and Health Sciences
- Location: Chaminade Hall, Room 228B
- Phone: 937-229-3885
- Email: Contact
- EDT 305, Philosophy and History of American Education
- EDT 502, Philosophy of Education
- EDT 503, History of American Education
- Ph.D., Philosophy of Education, Ohio State University
- B.A., Anthropology, Spanish, Ohio University
- Ohio Valley Philosophy of Education Society
- Society for the Philosophical Study of Education
- Cultural and Intellectual History
- History of Ideas
- Critical Theory
- Comparative Education
- Thomas M. Falk, “Democracy, Capitalism, and Educational Opportunity from Horace Mann to the Present,”Critical Education. (in press).
- Thomas M. Falk, “Are Unmotivated Students Cultural Critics?” Journal for the Philosophical Study of Education, Vol. 2. (in press).
- Thomas M. Falk, “Literacy as Dialogue,” in Philosophical Studies in Education, 41 (August, 2010),http://www.ovpes.org/
- Thomas M. Falk, Sam Rocha & Bryan R. Warnick, “Social Science and Its Discontents: An essay review of Bent Flyvbjerg's Making Social Science Matter,” in Education Review, 4 (March, 2009), http://edrev.asu.edu/essays/